WASHING MACHINE REPAIR
There’s never a good time any appliance, much less your washing machine to start acting up. Taking action sooner instead of later can help keep many problems from developing over time into something that would cost quite a bit more than preventative appliance maintenance.
Your washing machine won’t turn on?
Sometimes the solution is something as simple as making certain the washing machine is receiving power. Problems preventing power reaching your washing machine can be caused by a faulty outlet or a circuit breaker that needs reset.
If your washing machine is under constant or continual use, its motor can experience overheating and stop working temporarily. When your motor has had time to cool down, if it fails to turn on correctly, then there may be more serious issues. This is probably the point it is a good idea to contact a professional appliance repair person or company to diagnose the issue more thoroughly.
Golden Sword Services repair technicians are trained with the right steps to take to find the problem with your washing machine quickly.
Here Are Some Common Washing Machine Issues We Solve:
- Makes noise
- Leaking water
- Will not start
- Will not agitate
- Will not drain
- Will not spin
- Will not finish wash cycle
- Timer will not advance
- Pumps but does not spin
- Shakes and moves
- Will not fill with water
- Will not stop filling with water
- Burning smell
- Lid or door will not open
- No hot or cold water
- Fills and drains at the same time
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM GOLDEN SWORD SERVICES.
- Free service call with repair
- Up front pricing, No repair will be made until we have your authorization.
- Lowest price match offer. We will match any written estiamte.
- Our Technicians will be on time.
- Flexible scheduling with 2 hour time windows. (so your not wasting the whole day waiting around)